While we want to make sure our user community has a great buying and selling experience on the site, we would like to make sure that you are aware of the following before you engage yourself in a buying or selling transation here at houstonrcclubs.com.
Please keep your Items listed as RC Related. Houstonrcclubs.com is not a place for selling your lawnmower, tires, or your vehicle. These types of items should be listed by other means such as ebay or craigslist.
- List as many items as you want, there is no transaction cost for listing any and all RC items in this forum.
- Ensure you provide a full description about what it is you are trying to sell so that people looking to buy your product have a clear understanding about what you have to sell.
- Payment terms must be worked out with the buyer who has agreed to purchased your product. Houstonrcclubs.com does not provide any payment gateway services so please inform your buyer on how you would like to be paid for your product.
- Offer to the buyer, your preferred shipping methodt and any costs associated to be included in the price once you have agreed to a transaction.
- If there is a product listed from a user that you would like to purchase, please be sure to read their descriptions carefully and ask any and all questions you have regarding their product.
- Ensure that you feel comfortable with the payment terms. Paypal is suggested but again, is not offered through houstonrcclubs.com. You are responsible for coordinating payment with the buyer.
- Be sure that you feel comfortable about dealing and paying the buyer if you are not going to be picking up and paying for in person. IF something doesn't sound right about the transaction, then it probably isn't so use your best judgement.
Please be responsible, and best of luck in your hobby related sales!